In a world where results are everything Australian Bloodstock is pleased to announce that the 2010 year was certainly another successful one.
As we predominately specialise in buying tried or proven horses with ability and placing them to advantage- the success of these purchases is obviously paramount and this largely determines the success of our Business.
The following Statistics and of course our communication has seen us again become the NUMBER 1 syndicator of race horses. We are extremely pleased with these results and amazingly expect them to improve again in 2011 after receiving some tremendous support from our clients and friends in which we have upgraded our stock considerably.
2010 saw Australian Bloodstock horses produce the following
- From 79 starters we had a winner every 4 runners in all forms of racing
- We had our First Ever Melbourne Cup Runner who finished top 10
- 33% of all our horses who competed in Group races finished top 3
- We had a City winner every 3.8 runners. The biggest stables in the land are happy with 1 in 5
- Over 88% of all our runners earnt a cheque.
All of these results help make racing not only extremely enjoyable but importantly affordable.
2011 is hopefully going to be even more exciting and we expect to see our colours feature even more prominently