Sire: Written Tycoon
Foaled: Nov 16, 2017
Price:$1,913 (2.5% share)
Trainer: Danny O'Brien
Spelling and plan is to break her in shortly.
This Filly was just an automatic short list addition as she has a very good pedigree and is great physically!
Why You Should Buy Her?
- Physically: She looks exactly how the better Written Tycoon’s look, very good scope with a lovely deep girth and nice short cannons. This particular filly also has a lot of natural muscle which is important.
- Movement: This is a must for us and she was in the top 3 horses in the sale Balance Wise.
- Written Tycoon: Obviously needs no introduction given he has risen from $10,000 service fee to now stand at $100,000. He has a staggering 75% runners to winners which is better than Snitzel and many other top sires. His fillies average a very impressive $64,000.
- Dam / Mother: The Dam was unraced but she has thrown 5 winners and 2 of them have been Stakes Level with 2 others proving to be City horses, so she certainly can produce a nice horse.
- Overall: We really like the filly and at the price she is a no-brainer as she will have some residual value as she matures.
In Full work with DANNY OBRIEN you should budget on $100 per month for a 2.5% share.
When the horse is spelling budget on $30 pm
We charge a management fee of $22 pm
To buy your share in the horse the total cost for 2.5% is $1,913
- Purchase Price
- Magic Millions Race Series nomination ( which means he is eligible to run in the Rich $1m plus races held each year)
- Agistment till the 31st July, 2019
- Horse Transfer Rego
- Horse Transport
- 12 months Full insurance