Decision Pending On CARDINAL VIRTUE

Sep 27, 2010

A decision will be left until after acceptances on whether CARDINAL VIRTUE will take his place in the Group 2 Shorts on Saturday. Coming off his Group 2 placing last start he obviously deserves his chance,although it would appear that it is going to be a hot race. That being said if he continues to make progress and the field drops away he could run another cheeky race, and given his increased residual value to place in these races it may well be worth throwing him in again. The other option is to wait a week and run him down in grade and hopefully make a good thing of him.

GET ON MAILING LIST

  • With most of our horses getting sold before offered to the public domain- the best way to get ...
    Read More

Free Information Pack On ALL You Need To Know About Ownership

  • To get our FREE INFORMATION Brochure On All You Need To Know About Ownership fill in the below ...
    Read More

Free form and Speedmaps for Sydney

  • Get free form and speedmaps from our Sydney expert


    Read More

Our Horses

Racehorses

Yearlings

Broodmares

Stallions

Available

International